Jesus Hates Me

After I just wrote comments about how I had a little bit of optimism personally, I slipped on ice while I was on the edge of concrete stairsand was propelled foward and landed like 4 feet ahead of where I was with my left leg bent and all my weight landed on my left knee.... I just got home from the hospital where I found out there are several numbers like 18,19, and 20 when they ask you "On a scale of 1-10 what is your pain at? My insurance is closed because anthem doesn't work past 5pm and I couldn't even find out what the cheapest hospital to go to was. Of course hospitals don't give out that kind of information. I have insurance but it is shitty and my deductable is like 2500. There goes a whole lot of that money that was helping me out when I was about to get my old serving job back, but of course, now I can't stand up with out krutches and holding a serving tray while doing it?

Seriously. How bad are things going to get?
blog comments powered by Disqus