Kerry


Thank you so much for encouraging me to write about Chicago more. I am feeling extremely ill, like some kind of superbug got in me and took me from perfectly ok to feeling like I am going to die when I fall asleep. Anyhow, I'm kind of researching the city a bit and i wanted to include a couple things from chicago history that i know about, and I'm learning crazy stuff that is I knew had to of existed and stuff, but you just don't think about. For example, I'm looking at the indian boundary lines right now. Interesting stuff like that. I am having these weird emotions looking at some of these old photos too. I found an actual photo taken from the Chicago fire too. I think when I figure out how I am going to organize this stuff, it will be very interesting.

Thank you. I would have never run across this information with your nudge.






blog comments powered by Disqus