The Good, The Strange, and The Just Plain Ugly





Although I am not a big fan of Christmas I love the trees. I love the smell and the lights at night. My favorite part of the holiday is getting out the decorations from my childhood. Our family made decorations every year so when I pull them out it is a trip down memory lane. I put my tree up late and keep it up through New Years so it really is a Holiday Tree.
Scroll through these great photos to see trees from around the world. Some of them are goofy and some are incredible. It's worth the time.
If I didn't have my decorations from my childhood I don't think I would have a tree. Christmas has been so polluted I get more sick of the commercial aspect of it every year. The stores just can't wait to start pounding us over the heads with it. Having said that I must admit a guilty secret. I will go to the mall one time and one time only during this time to watch the kids visit Santa. It always makes me tear up. I don't know why.
blog comments powered by Disqus