Jello Shots


I passed out after I wrote about going to write about jello shots and never made that post. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I think I live on that road as of late. So they were all really good. If you look here you can find the recipes. I made:

Chocolate Covered Cherry
Peach Schnapps with vodka in cherry jello
Amaretto in Cherry Jello

They all went over really well. The chocolate covered cherry one went over very very well though. I'm actually thinking about making them without alcohol to steal a quick sweet snack every now and then. It didn't taste like a drink even if you were trying to find it. It was just delicious. The chocolate crunch layer was awesome.

I gave drinking an honest effort and I just don't like the feeling, I tend to get upset easily, and I get less social. Sometimes I get really quiet with weed, but I'm generally more fun and social with other people and I enjoy everything so much more. I must have caught myself judging other people and rolling my eyes like 5 times last night - I don't want to be that person. I really liked the first jello shot. If you ever have a party or need to take something to a party, these are a crowd pleaser.
blog comments powered by Disqus