Meep



There is something going on right now in the interwebs, that I don't know if you've heard about or not. Basically this group of kids formed a facebook group or something and got all the students in their high school class to agree to just say "meep" over and over again in school. The principal found it before hand and I guess he is some kind of fascist. He called all the parents of the people participating and said that if their child said "meep" they would be suspended.

Ok, dude. Really? I'll bet the parents were even laughing at his message. So the kids did what any self respecting person would do if they had the power of the interwebs in High School: They made the news viral. I've seen the story on like 10 sites now. I even sent an one word email to the principal, assistant principal, and the supervisor - along with what I can only assume is at least a few million other people. People are mailing post cards and calling too.

Here is a little quip from a lawyer in NYC about what happened. You really should read it. This story just has that "it" factor. Someone submitted it to Digg, which I don't know if you know the demographic of digg readers but they are people with means, time, and they are all SUPER creative. This school is in for a treat on Monday and I hope Rachael covers it. I think she will.

http://theodoramichaels.com/articles/meep.php
blog comments powered by Disqus